The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Family Magic Show Largo, FL OCT 29th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
I am hosting a Magic Show on oct 29th At 7:00pm Tickets are 5 in advance and 6 at the door. The show will be approx 1 hour long with an opening act We will be doing a shadow box, levitation, tip over trunk, mind reading, escapes and much more. Come see the show it will be a lot of fun. PS a side not I will be donating 10% of profits to The Red Cross. This not added so you will come more of a thankful gesture to be alive and able to live my dreams.
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
Hey All I just to tell you that the show tonight was a great sucess. Almost every seat was filled and We had a blast putting it on. I will let oyu on tuesday the final amount being donated as this event was held a city building they handeled all the Money.

Brandon
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
Heh, you just got back from the show and you made it here right away...

The show was amazing. You could tell it was a good show because some of the audience members were saying that they liked the show better than Copperfield's show. I guess you could call me...the stage manager. If you didn't make it to this show, wait until the next one, you won't want to miss it!

-Tyler
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18037 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd love to see your show. I just heard about this a little late.
Sorry. Next time!
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Family Magic Show Largo, FL OCT 29th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL