The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magician's EZ-Edit Music Kit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

four elements
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of four elements
I am not sure if this the right forum but has anyone review these CD's?
Sal Amangka
View Profile
Special user
Manila, Philippines
712 Posts

Profile of Sal Amangka
Four Elements,

I've seen reviews of the past but forgot the link. Anyway, they now have 4 volumes of the Easy Edit Music Kit and I don't know which of the volumes you are asking a review for.

The first volume has 13 tracks of music suitable for different kinds of magic presentation. From stage magic, escapes, and comedy magic.

Volume 2 offers some pre-show and post-show announcement both in English and Spanish. It also has some Audience Chaser music (used when selecting an audience volunteer). This volume also offers a track similar to the one used on the TV specials "World's Greatest Magic", which turned out to be the theme song for that specials. "Magic In The Air" is a good music before you start you big show, to get the audience pumped-up.

Volume 3 features 13 tracks of music suitable for different kinds of magic presentation. It also has some Fanfare for music or for voice over. Also included are 2 Audience Chaser.

Volume 4 features 13 tracks for different kinds of magical presentation from comedy to stage and escapes. It has 2 introduction music... one for a kiddie show and another one for a big show/event. Another intro is where you can add you name (dubbed)at the last part.

Happy Magic!
Sal Amangka
Salamangka in Filipino means "Magic"
http://www.thechubstershow.com
thechubstershow@gmail.com
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I recently purchased Vol.II for just one piece and it alone was worth the price. Instead of waiting for and reading reviews, why not listen to the sample clips? Each volume has fifteen or twenty samples at least a minute long.

By the way, depending on your connection speed or browser, you may have to "Refresh" the page before downloading a sample clip. I had to do so before listening to each sample piece.
four elements
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of four elements
Thanks gentlemen, music is not my strong suit so I am trying to get some second opinions.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
You may also consider FREEPLAY MUSIC at

http://www.freeplaymusic.com/

They have plenty of samples of each CD for sale. Great music. Although a bit pricier, you'll find some very professional sounds among their works.
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
I've just purchased three separate royalty free CD's and will post my experience with the company and as objective a review of the content. They sound great from the sample clips alone!
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
OK, I just reviewed the volume 2. My first impression is not so great. To me, it sounds like a sound track put together with a Casio Keyboard or something you would hear while playing a Nintendo video game. I would imagine that some folks would find these tracks perfectly suitable and usable. Listening to these tracks makes me want to create my own "Royalty Free" Magicians Muzic Kit. Honestly, the synthesized drums and sounds are pretty cheezy to my ears. If it works for your shows, then use it. Personally I would never use any of these trax but then again, I am a musician and have tools for creating my own custom music. It takes more work, but my audiences deserve to hear quality cinematic recreations and natural sounding instruments.
muzicman
View Profile
Special user
LaCenter, Wa
989 Posts

Profile of muzicman
The music qulaity at freeplaymusic.com sounds MUCH better and MUCH more professional. I would recommend this as a source for music over the Magicians EZ-Edit Kits. Seriously, your audiences will have a better experience.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Magician's EZ-Edit Music Kit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL