The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » It's Me! (like anyone knows me or cares I'm here) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fandango
View Profile
New user
England
69 Posts

Profile of Fandango
I'm Fandango, only 14 but still making a fair go of magic for a couple of years. Only really perform for family and friends at the moment.

The reason I'm haere is that I feel ready to move on a bit and perform more. Probably at school. Anyway, I've been browsing for quite a while and decided to create an account.

What I'm really trying to say is... hi
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
Hi fandango welcome.Is there a magic shop near where you live if talk to the owner and ask if he can help you find some parties,or restaurant.Sometime they can because they know someone.If you know some magician ask them.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Fandango,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever. Do not forget to visit "New to Magic" forum, you fill find too much help there. You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Fandango,

Welcome to the Café!

Chrystal
magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magic123454321
Hey fandango welcome
Im sure you'll find a bunch of great stuff here
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café! And I care. =)
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Philipe
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Philipe
Hi Fandango

Welcome to the Café. I'm new here myself.

Cheers Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » It's Me! (like anyone knows me or cares I'm here) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL