The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » TT? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
As I just bought my first TT, I would really want some advice on how it should fit.

How tight should it be?
How long should it be?
Where is it supposed to sit?
How much room for the load?

Thanks!
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1384 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
Not too tight, a little over half an inch past your thumb, it naturally falls around the knuckle or a little past it.
The bigger the load the less room for your thumb... keep in mind, that prior to producing the load, you don't even have to be wearing the TT, you can just have it in palm or finger palm, and then slipping the tip on afterwards will conceal where this load came from... You can also keep the TT hidden in your elbow crotch and slip it on while pulling up your sleeves to show there’s nothing up them... this is a very clean way to get into position, and it shows your hands very open and empty...
Ari_R
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Ari_R
Hey,
What might help is a Video. It helped me know how it felt, looked, and how vanishes and appearances were done. Check it out!

http://www.thegag.com/hr-0017.html

Good Luck
ARI
mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
If the tip goes over the knuckle I can't bend my thumb. Is that normal?
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Mip,
No, the tip should not go over the knuckle. It sounds as if your tip might be a bit too large for your thumb.
mip
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mip
Ok, thanks everyone!

- mip
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » TT? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL