The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss angel dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

the amazing brian
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of the amazing brian
Can anyone tell me the material on the criss angel mindfreak season one dvd extrs?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I don't know exactly what your talking about.
I know he has 3 DVD's of just his performance's. This is before his Mindfreak series. They are called Mindfreak, Supernatural, And one in Japan.
I don't know if his new series will be on DVD anytime soon. As far as his Vol-2 DVD I believe you can find it and watch the Demo in hocus-pocus, amongst other sites. I hope this helped. If not trust me do a search and you will find it all here.
the amazing brian
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of the amazing brian
I mean what I said....SEASON ONE MINDFREAK-dvd extras? lol
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Well as paisa23 said I don't believe that is out yet, so nobody is going to know.
Banachek
View Profile
V.I.P.
Houston
1086 Posts

Profile of Banachek
Should be available around Nov 27th or 28th. Extras include some footage that did not make it to the shows including through the TV effects also Criss doing voice over on some of the DVDs telling you what was going on and about the crew and so on, usual type DVD stuff you see in the movies but pretty cool. That is some of what should be on the DVDs but things do change and we have a month to go so who knows. However what will be on there are the season one shows that we know for sure.
In thoughts and Friendship
Banachek
Campus Performer of the Year two years in a row
Year 2000 Campus Novelty Act
PEA Creativity Award Recipient
http://www.banachek.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss angel dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL