The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Stand Up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hello Mr. DeCamps,

I think most people who have seen your egg bag routine will agree that it is fantastic! You obviously spent a great amount of time working on this classic and in turn it is probably a fun routine to perform. What other stand up effects do you perform that are as fun? And what, if any, effects to you consider as strong as this showpiece.

Thanks,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Hi Nathan!

It’s been awhile since we first met in Dallas. I hear and read such wonderful things about your magic. Congrats and continued success.

Glad that you enjoyed my interpretation of the classic egg bag routine. As you know without the influence of our mutual friend in Dallas, Mr. Bob White I would have never come up with anything! I say this because I tried it on my own for to 20 years.

I am currently working on a new routine which I hope will also please those who see it. However, at this time I am not ready to share the routine.

As far as other stand up routines that do not require the use of a table I perform:

A Rope Routine
The Linking Rings
Newspaper Tear

I have a box full of dove harnesses and manipulation material for a stage act that never came to fruition. I spent a lot of time researching and working on dove that I never got to use. If you ever decide to work with doves let me know. I can offer you a good price on this stuff!

Believe it or not, back in the day I also did escapes (chains and straight jacket) and small illusions too!

It’s been a fun and informative journey!

Eric DeCamps
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Eric,
It seems clear that you have been able to tell what material you should do and what you shouldn't.

Can you offer the students out here any advice on how to know when to put a trick down and walk away?

I ask because I'm always seeing folks doing tricks that are really inappropriate for them but the love them soooo much they don't seen to realize it.
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Hi Eric,

Thanks for the kind words!

Yes Mr. White is a great man and he speaks very highly of you and your magic. You and I both know that is quite an honor in itself! Smile

I would love to one day see your new routine.

It is very interesting to know that you also tried different things as far as escapes, doves, etc.

Obviously time well spent because you've found what fits you. Thanks for feedback Eric.

All the best,

Nathan
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Stand Up » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL