The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Where might one see you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

theAmazinbryan
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of theAmazinbryan
Do you have any performances or lectures planned that one might get to see you ?
thanks
Bryan
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Hi Bryan:

Yes, but I do not know where you arre located.

This past summer I worked the SAM National Convention in Boston.
This past weekend I lectured in North Carolina at Carolina Magic.

In the March I will be at the Abbott Magic’s Close-Up Convention March 25 & 26, 2006. Hope to see you there.

Eric DeCamps
Doc Docherty
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
70 Posts

Profile of Doc Docherty
Bryan,

If you have never seen Mr. DeCamps lecture or perform you must try to get out to Abbott Magic's Close up Convention. I own Carolina Magic and Eric was truly a pleasure to see and learn from. He has a very exciting and entertaining prestation to his magic and everyone walks away with a very memorable experience. If you can't make it to one of his lectures which I hope you can contact Eric to get his lecture notes. VERY good stuff!

By the way thanks again Eric and hope to see you again soon!

Doc Docherty
Eric DeCamps
View Profile
V.I.P.
95 Posts

Profile of Eric DeCamps
Hey Doc;

Thanks again for hosting my lecture at Carolina Magic. It's a wodeful place and I had great time. I also had a great time after the lecture jamming with the group at your local hang out.

The otrher highlight of weekend in North Carolina was Scott Robinson's Halloween party. The group there was way to much fun to perform for. Some wild ones there that night!

Eric DeCamps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The October 2005 entrée: Eric DeCamps » » Where might one see you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL