The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Avenue (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of johnnymagic
Last week I performed at a new mall that opened here in memphis. The mall was built different from any I have ever seen. The buildings were like strip malls and the big stores were individual and everyone walked outside on sidewalks to get to each store. The mall hired 4 magicians,4 balloon artist,2 clowns and 3 stilt walkers. We performed 4 days for a total of 24 hrs which included a parade on the first day. It was a lot of fun and the management stated we all did a great job. Larry (clown/juggler) made the front page of the newspaper. I performed tel's bell,misers dream,linking rings and color change silks. Also performing on a table three shell game, three card monte and a cup and ball routine. Just had to tell somebody...
Out of all the magicians I know, you're one of 'em...

www.johnnymagicmemphis.com
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
Congratulations! It sounds like you had a great time. Make sure you keep in touch with the mall's promotion's manager for any future events.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » The Avenue (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL