The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Any COMPREHENSIVE Qabalistic info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of seraph127
Quote:
On 2005-11-07 15:04, Bill Ligon wrote:
What happened? I posted a response to seraph127, and it vanished! All I said was that I agreed that Gershom Scholem was an authoritative source. Can it be that the thought police think "authoritative" is a bad word? I'm kind of ****ed! I'm beginning to believe certain rumors.

Wow. I had nothing to do with that, but somehow I feel bad anyway. Thanks for backing my play, though, Bill.
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Seraph127, don't feel bad. I know you had nothing to do with it and my message got across in the second message.

The only thing to add is that I don't have his books, and I wish I did!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
If you cant reach Madonna, call Britney...

woooo hooo I am now in the inner circle...my rightful place... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Any COMPREHENSIVE Qabalistic info (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL