The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Skeleton Mental Energy Transmitter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of sharpace
Prince,

Thanks for your review and sorry to know that you are disappointed with it, if it cannot easily predict the minutes it is not too useful in the real world I can understand how you feel. I am not sugguest you repair yourself to get the rubber out . You should return to Hocus Pocus for exchange for a new one.
fbeye007
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of fbeye007
I got my Skeleton Mental Transmitter today and was extremely dissappointed. There is no craftsmanship in this watch. I got mine from Hocus Pocus and I can't help but believe that Mr. Bravosky totally misrepresented the watch to Paul Gross and the Guys. I could easily make one of these, with a better watch from Sears, for about 25.00. The word that first comes to mind is "cheesy". I would never pull this thing out and present it to an audience.
prince Laurence
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of prince Laurence
Quote:
On 2005-12-06 19:47, fbeye007 wrote:
I got my Skeleton Mental Transmitter today and was extremely dissappointed. There is no craftsmanship in this watch. I got mine from Hocus Pocus and I can't help but believe that Mr. Bravosky totally misrepresented the watch to Paul Gross and the Guys. I could easily make one of these, with a better watch from Sears, for about 25.00. The word that first comes to mind is "cheesy". I would never pull this thing out and present it to an audience.

I must agree, sadly. I'll be sending mine back to Hocus Pocus, for reasons explained above.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
This was a major disppointment. I also sent mine back to HP and they gladly offered to accept it back for a full refund.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
This watch has transmitted my Mental Energy to a skeletol state!
No Bones about it!
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Kris von Sponneck
View Profile
New user
London
8 Posts

Profile of Kris von Sponneck
Thanks god this forum exists, I was about to buy one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks guys...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Skeleton Mental Energy Transmitter (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL