The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Exactly what do you keep in your close up case? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
A deck of cards, a pendulum,
5 walking liberty's (soft coins),
A set of Ross Bertrum(?) cups,
PK ring, and a Sharpie marker.
My close-up case holds the cups, that's it the rest in my pockets. I find carring less crap is better. Sometime if the mood strike's I amy toss one aditional effect in my pocket, generally its my color changing knives.
Ragman
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of Ragman
A deck of cards, a pendulum,
5 walking liberty's (soft coins),
A set of Ross Bertrum(?) cups,
PK ring, and a Sharpie marker.
My close-up case holds the cups, that's it the rest in my pockets. I find carring less crap is better. Sometime if the mood strike's I amy toss one aditional effect in my pocket, generally its my color changing knives.
GamingNinja
View Profile
New user
Hayward, CA
35 Posts

Profile of GamingNinja
Not a vet by any means, but here's what I have........

Got an aluminum toolbox from home depot, the locks keep out my curious youngin and saves my cards from certain doom. ^_^

Few decks of cards - Bikes in red and blue, bees, and the Black Tiger/Shadow Master thingies someone got me.
TT and blue silk
Blue spongeballs
Few lengths of rope
IT
Handful of dice
Hot rod
Assorted coins, Scotch n Soda, Dime and Penny, Nickles to Dimes, couple of half dollars, Greed, etc.
Coin Nest
Sharpies
Pencils/Pens
Twisted Sisters
NFW
Bicycle Built for Five
Queens Out of Control
Few small books, Bobo's, Royal Road, 25 tricks with TT, 25 tricks with Scotch and Soda
Close up mat
Small plastic cups and balls

I think that's it! Still tons of room in that case, was $20 according to others, but in the good old Bay Area, it was $25. Still well worth it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » Exactly what do you keep in your close up case? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL