The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » A set-up reset - a Si Stebbins variant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JPL
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JPL
I've heard about a Si Stebbins variant I'm interested in (I believe it still a sequenctial stack but does not follow CHaSeD). It is in a book called 'A set-up reset'
by George Blake published in 1980. I've been ubnable to get a copy of the book despite finding it listed on few websites.

Does anybody know where I can get a copy or perhaps point me in the direction of another source of information to find out about the system?
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2005, JPL wrote:
I've heard about a Si Stebbins variant I'm interested in (I believe it still a sequenctial stack but does not follow CHaSeD). It is in a book called 'A set-up reset'
by George Blake published in 1980. I've been ubnable to get a copy of the book despite finding it listed on few websites.
Does anybody know where I can get a copy or perhaps point me in the direction of another source of information to find out about the system?

A little late, but I only see this post now.
I have this book.
If you are still on the Café , you can PM me.
leftytheclown
View Profile
Loyal user
Illinois
255 Posts

Profile of leftytheclown
Henning Nelms proposed the set-up be based on the rank of cards in Bridge CDHS. He felt it looked more natural.
Lefty (aka) Sterling Dare
Author: Money Menagerie
Book and DVD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » A set-up reset - a Si Stebbins variant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL