The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A treasure on Earth or In heaven... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Note there are recorded facts about people ending up in an asylum while searching for the gold there (will post some pix...where I can upload for free, files to share?)
Following the inscriptions and carvings will lead you to where the "rasad" is, which you have to tame or banish so you can dig out the gold...

"Legend says that a great golden treasure lies under the Mar Nohra rock and that the signs and inscriptions carved on the rock are a true map to the treasure and the means by which to uncover it.

Mar Nohra was a holly man bothered by a mysterious legend at his own home in an archeological church safeguarding the western entrance to Douma under the shadow of a one-thousand year old oak tree.

Lots of legends and stories circulate about Mar Norhra, its old church, tunnels and its buried treasure. The old church was originally a pagan temple. The tunnel was found starting from its wall and god only knows where it ends. Indeed nobody knows why this tunnel was dug or by whom. The important part of these stories talks about how the rock is somehow haunted by a kind of local magic called (Rasad). When the "Rasad" punishes the outsiders or what the inhabitants of the village called the "gold searchers", it could curse their business, properties and family. It goes without saying that we advise you not to go in search of Mar Nohra's hidden treasure but come and appreciate the beauty and magnificent humility of this holy site. "
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1367 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Sounds interesting georgie. where did you find this?

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
It reminds me the "Cave of Boxes" somewhere else on the forum.
The Surnateum should send an expedition there.
As we are all already more or less insane...
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Curator, a french "deligation" was here early this summer, I tagged along with them, pin pointing several locations, pictures were taken, even several areas were scanned and it "marked" gold and silver...and something happened that baffles everybody...if you are interested I will share the story, even send you their contact info (if they don't mind that is)...
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3910 Posts

Profile of The Curator
I'm interested, thanks.
We organise some expeditions, a tradition in the Surnateum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A treasure on Earth or In heaven... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL