The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Harness Wire (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Yes, the guys in white coats will love this one!

However, when I see Christmas decorations in stores it reminds me of something that I never get posted in time. This year I will!

People throw away miles of good light guage plastic coated wire at Christmas. Much of it is not only black but also perfect for loops on dove harnesses and other loads. Save it! It is often better than what you can find to buy the rest of the year. (Of course you don't care if the lights work! This is important stuff about magic!) Go to the dollar stores and buy new lights and keep the wire.

Perhaps this is why so much of magic is secret!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hi Bob,
Excellent idea and timely too! LOL WooHoo! Off to Wal-mart!
Tony
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Tony,

WalMart is one of my favorite magic shops. And I don't think they have any idea how much of their stuff gets on stage.

Just think, they look at Christmas decorations and don't even consider that we need the wire year round!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
magic_man204
View Profile
Veteran user
north idaho
350 Posts

Profile of magic_man204
Right on Bob. But don't tell them. They'll write on the package "great for magicians" and charge twice as much. lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Livestock Harness Wire (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL