The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Who is going to the IBM Convention in Miami? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
I will be arriving on Monday so I look forward to meeting a lot of you there. I'm pretty easy to find with the bar being the best bet!

Simon
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Ok, I'll say a quick hi!
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
See you there!

Simon
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Best wishes to Christian. I got to see his competition piece this past weekend, wow! watch out world. you all are going to have a great time sorry ill have to miss this year. BTW if the guys from up north need a coffee break on their travels Im right off I 95 just south of DC.
Mike Taggert
Fredericksburg VA
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
My family is getting all ready. Im soo exited!! WHOOO!!!!
Nak
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Nak
Hello,
I'm planning to compete this year, so it will be the first time for me competing under the "Senior" caption (as I am 18). That's one way to kick up the nerves...
Anyway, it looks like itll be a great time; I especially look forward to seeing Lu Chen's act again. I had the pleasure of seeing it at abbott's where it received an immediate standing ovation.

Good luck to all the competitors and performers,
Nathan Kepner
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Lets see, Miami... July?
No!
POOF!
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Let's see, Miami in July in a beautiful, air-conditioned hotel on the breezy, white-sand beach hotel with 600-800 other IBM Magicians, shows, lectures and dealers!

YES!!!
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hi everyone! I am currently typing this from the Radisson Hotel in Kissemmi (I think I am spelling that wrong...) Orlando. We are within 10 minutes of all the major theme parks. (Including magic masters, which I have been to a fair bit. Had a nice talk with the manager yesterday. Although I have not bought anything, because I am waiting for the convention.) But it is beautiful, sunny, and very hot! We will be driving out on monday to Miami. It is Saturday today, so it is geting close! Anyway, just saying hi. I will try to keep all the people that are not here informed as to what is going on. Anyway, see you later.
-Cory.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm going and will be in the dealer room! we will be giving some great deals on all the dvd's that we have produced...you cant buy this stuff qat these prices....sounds like an ad doesn't it?

see you guys there
kozmo
Chad Sanborn
View Profile
Inner circle
my fingers hurt from typing,
2205 Posts

Profile of Chad Sanborn
Ted, I hear those Sanborn DVD's will be going cheap!

Chad
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Just came back does that count. Twas a WONDERFUL experience as my first convention.
And yes I spotted simon everytime in the lounge........Kozmo, your one heck of a dealer, sorry for not buying anything
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
It was nice to say hi to the Café members that I met ... T'was a fun convention!

Simon
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I had a blast!!! Here is a picture of Simon and I at the prestigious diner banquet.. He does this for real... no gimmicks...

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/5144/p70101527kt.jpg
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Now we know who DEEP THROAT is... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Pete,

You promised that you wouldn't tell! Now I'll have to enter the W.P.P.

Yikes!

Simon
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Im back. Just got back about an hour ago! (We stayed a week after.)
It was a wonderful time! Simon, it was nice to meet you. don't warp Eli and Emma when you go with them to Vegas or New York. Smile
He is going places. Anyway, I have to pick up my dog from my aunts house. She was taking care of him while we were gone. See y'all!
Simon Lovell
View Profile
V.I.P.
506 Posts

Profile of Simon Lovell
Cory,

I'll do my best not to cause destruction and meyhem! lol

Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Who is going to the IBM Convention in Miami? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL