The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Request: Kevlar pen reel 2005 Vs Spider Pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mickey.w
View Profile
Veteran user
HK
313 Posts

Profile of mickey.w
Hey guys which do you think is better? I hear from people that the spider is very superior in terms of practicality, but then the pen quality was not as great compared to the Kevlar pen reel...... tough choice.

anyone got some directions?
bloodkin
View Profile
Special user
646 Posts

Profile of bloodkin
I have both and love both. I'd have a hard time chosing one or the other. The main difference is the kevlar pen always has tension. The spider can be shut off for slack.

It really depends on what type of routines you want to perform.
LegendsEnd
View Profile
New user
Ontario, Canada
15 Posts

Profile of LegendsEnd
What type of routines is one better than the other for?
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I have the spider pen and sometimes the "mechanism" acts up. I turn it on and it does nothing, then I turn it back off and on again. Hopefully it works after that. Has anyone else had problems?

I use the spider pen when I am in street clothes but I always use an ITR when working...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
Mickey.w:

Sorcery Manufacturing's 2005 Kevlar Pen Reel is a much better choice than the Spider Pen. It works great and doesn't have all of the problems that the Spider Pen has.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
magicman899
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of magicman899
Magic w/ Hart: Try changing batteries, the Spider Pen is awesome but that does happen when the batteries are dying.
The Spider Pen works really well. I carry mine daily. I personally think that the Spider Pen is the best of it's time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Request: Kevlar pen reel 2005 Vs Spider Pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL