The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Happy the Birthday Cake (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johnnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of johnnymagic
Just got the Axtell Magic Drawing Board. I alo purchased the birthday cake Cd to go with it. My 5 year old daughter loves it and has asked me to perform it every day for her for the past week and walks around singing the songs. My wife has asked me to perform it for guests and loves it as much. I performed it last night at the local magic club contest along with some other effect and won 1st place. Can't wait to actually use it in my next show.
Out of all the magicians I know, you're one of 'em...

www.johnnymagicmemphis.com
Steve Haffner
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
108 Posts

Profile of Steve Haffner
Since ever never actually seen the Magic Drawing Board in person much less with the birthday cake CD, I'll play the neophyte and ask: What does the birthday cake do? I assume it's a drawing of a cake with a face that talks, but what about it makes it special?

Is there room to personalize it? I know with CDs that play the voices of puppets, etc., you have to follow a script, but there must have been something special you added to it that makes it work especially well for you. Come on, spill the beans, Johnny! Smile

- Steve
johnnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of johnnymagic
Yes, it is a cake that talks. If you go to the Axtell website there is a script and detail of the routine. I think the reason it works so well for me is because of my personality. For some this trick might not work for you but for others it may. Of course I try to personalize the routine by acting and reacting with the board as though it is real which makes it really come to life.
Out of all the magicians I know, you're one of 'em...

www.johnnymagicmemphis.com
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Thanks for making us aware of the new Axtrax cd.
I will be looking into this one!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Happy the Birthday Cake (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL