The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » UK Magicians! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Backroom
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of The Backroom
NEW MAGIC SHOP!!!!

For all you guys in the UK, there is a new magic shop in Birmingham.

A hidden Magic Shop, in the backroom of a sotre in Birmingham

HOWEVER, although you can buy magic there, it is more a place for Magicians to come and talk and practise magic. Sharing experiances and ideas about effects, technique, performance and presentation. After all, this is how we improve as magicians and Performers.

PM me if you want to know more

Cheers

“USE YOUR HEAD TO MAKE YOUR OWN AESTHETIC DECISIONS, THEN TEST YOUR JUDGMENTS IN THE AREANA OF PERFORMANCE. THERE IS NO SINGLE SYSTEM THAT WILL MAKE YOU A BETTER MAGICIAN. IF THERE WERE SUCH A SYSTEM, THE BOUNARIES WOULD LIMIT YOUR PERSONAL GROWTH BY ELIMNTING YOUR PERSONAL CONTRIBTONS. ASSIGN YOURSELF TASKS, SOLVE PROBLEMS AND ACTIVALY LOOK FOR AREAS I WHIH TO IMPROVE. WITH THESE GREATER EFFORTS COME REWARDS ABOVE AND BEYOD THE NEURTIC SPASAMS THAT OFTEN PASS FOR MAGIC”
~ John Carney
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2494 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
STOP SPAMMING THIS *** IT
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » UK Magicians! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL