The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A Good Book for Shows (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
I have been working on a kids show for the past few months and its finally complete. A great book I got on kids shows was ''Professional magic for kids by David Ginn''. It had everything from start to finish, how to structure a routine, basic formats to follow and edit and just a lot of great info. and advice on kids shows.

I would love to put an adults show together. Three different types, one for close-up, one for Parlor and one for a small stage setting. My question is, is there any books on the subject?

I am not particularly looking for a book with tricks, just a book with some good solid advice on performing for adults and maybe a few different formats or a book with a few audience tested routines and bits of comedy. Either something on magic or mentalism.

To summarize it I am looking for a book like David Ginn's except on adults.

Thanks,
Mike
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
Does anyone know if there is a book published on this topic?

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A Good Book for Shows (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL