The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Fenichel Rising Cards "Turnaround" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R_B_C
View Profile
New user
Fort Worth, Texas
65 Posts

Profile of R_B_C
I have a a set of the Fenichel Wind-up Jumbo Rising Cards, that I used to use regularly. When my house was burglarized by a group of destructive teenagers several years ago, they made off with my regular jumbo deck of bicycle cards for the effect.
Stored in the card case was the gimmicked turn-around card that came with the effect. This is one of the only things I did not get back after they caught the little B****ards. Does anyone still make the turn around jumbo card?
I would really like to replace this as it was the climax of the routine.
R_B_C
"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -Harry S. Truman
Steve Oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Churchville,MD.
155 Posts

Profile of Steve Oxford
Check with Cardmaker here on the Café or Marty at Martini Magic, you could also check with Neil at Cards by Martin. These guys make gaffed cards so they probably would know how to make the turn around card for you. Plus all three are great guys to deal with.
S.
R_B_C
View Profile
New user
Fort Worth, Texas
65 Posts

Profile of R_B_C
Thanks for the information Steve, I'll check these gentlemen out.
R_B_C
"If you can't convince them, confuse them." -Harry S. Truman
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I wonder if Bob Swalding from UK could make one. He made some expanding card with Rubber Dam. You might also check with Marcello Contento and see if he could help you.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
If you are interested, PM me because I actually have a turnaround card from the Fenichel Rising pack. It is the King of Spades. Let me know if you want to buy it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Fenichel Rising Cards "Turnaround" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL