The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Ripped off on deal on magiccafe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magic123454321
I don't want to name names but I had a deal with someone on this site and they ripped me off because they insisted that I went first by telling them the secret to my trick and then they would tell me the ultimate card through window. I don't understand how anyone can be so insensitive and impatient
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
That's why you shouldn't do that kind of thing. It's unethical.
magic123454321
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of magic123454321
He kept bugging me too! He kept asking me how the trick went so then he offered to trade so he would end it and then he just totally stole it
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What did we learn>????
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
I hope we learned a very good lesson, what your doing is exactly the same as copying dvd's to give away. Wrong

Jeff
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Also, don't be doing that. Sharing your own works is one thing, but don't be going after stealing others. And really kinda dumb to go and tell people that you were doing it too.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I am not saying that I am glad you were "ripped off", but that you learned a lesson.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I AM saying that I am very glad you were ripped off.

Stop trying to rip people off and maybe it will stop happening to you!
scorch
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of scorch
You deserve to be ripped off for trying to rip off the UCTW creators.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I agree with Daegs and Scorch. You and your kind are what hurts Magic. Creators of effects work extremely hard to create and you just want to steal from them. That is pretty pathetic. How would you feel if you had spent the last 5 years perfecting and creating an effect, you put it out on the market and found out some punks were sharing it with others that hadnt paid for the secret?
Amir
View Profile
Loyal user
New York.
296 Posts

Profile of Amir
Point and Laugh everyone!
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Come on guys...they don't know any better.
How about we tell them a little bit about ethics, instead of being so rude.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
Its not about them not knowing any better. Its about not having common sense or respect.
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
Well tell me the the secret to your effect and I will tell you the secret to the meaning of life...

I am sure by now you have learned a valuable lesson. Had you thought about reporting that user to a moderator? Just a thought for the future. However since you posted on here of your situation, you did open yourself up for a a bunch of ridicule. Learn from it, and don't let it happen again.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Ah...To be young and dumb again!

FWIW

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
cardguy24
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of cardguy24
It is very important to relize that this is the internet and people can say whatever they want. This is no place to trust people with any personal secrets. It is also inapropriate to share methods of marketed items. I mean if you really want to know how somthing is done,trying to hustle the method on a public forum is real bad idea. Your better off finding the method in print or just buying the trick. I am in no position to tell you what to do, I just hope you don't make the same mistake again.
bunnydoctor
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of bunnydoctor
Maybe you can tell me what you told him... then I will tell you the secret of uctw ^_^;...
bunny phd
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Simple and to the point. Be more careful next time. What did you tell him that has you so upset? I mean what was your effect? I don't care about the secret. Also to be honest brother, There are enough Reviews out there on UCTW for you to make and educated decision on it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » Ripped off on deal on magiccafe » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL