The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » About Apocalypse volume 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

barkmagicman
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of barkmagicman
Is the David Harkey effects in this collection worth it? (specifically the ring in salt shaker).

Please write back.

Posted: Dec 15, 2005 3:07pm
----------------------------------------------
Anyone?
Yves Tourigny
View Profile
Veteran user
Somewhere in Quebec
323 Posts

Profile of Yves Tourigny
David Harkey's trick are always interesting as he has beautiful images. The trick with the salkshaker is very good and very doable. It's worth it. But you will also have a lot of other great materials in Apocalypse. So this is a great buy. As for the other Harkey's tricks, there is one with a collapsing soda can that isn't anymore on the market which is a pity as it is a very good trick that has been used by many comedians; there is a torn and restored self-adhesive note from a color note pad; an icecube which transform into a beautifull twisted ice sculpture; two cocktails swords that become linked; and I know I am forgetting one. Anyway I hope this helps you make your decision.

Yves
mookboy
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of mookboy
If the quality of magic contained in volume 3 is anyway half as good as voloume one, then I'd say go for it, no doubt.

ever looked on ebay for apocalypse?

you don't see it.

theres a reason for that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » About Apocalypse volume 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL