The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tipper Monkey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Hi, everyone!
I'm in need of a Tipper Monkey for a new routine I'm working on. However, I have two kids, a wife and many, many family members whom need "Santa" to visit them this year. At the samet time, we've experienced a loss in our family (my father-in-law)and many here know that going through that can be a heavy burden. In short, I don't have the funds to get one brand new, but because of the need to have an alternate to my show this Spring, and a LOT of research here and online....I realized this little guy would literally be perfect for my character and show. I'm really, really picky about what goes into my show, like many, so I do my homework before I decide. And then, of course, even after I get something, after rehearsing with it... it does'nt always work out! Hence some of the stuff for trade here (although I LOVE my tip-over chest and ABC blocks!)
We all have our shelves of "misfit toys".
So, with that said, on the "Tricks for sale" page I have a lot of things for sale children's entertainers here may be interested in. I'm looking for a flat out trade of all the items listed for a new or like-new Tipper Monkey. It's a lot of great magic, and sad to part with some of it. However, many know that when you know it's the perfect fit for your show you gotta do whatever you can and get the word out. You never know until you ask!
(links to most of these, especially the enchanted trunk, are on the sale page)

Enchanted Treasure Tip Over Chest: A VERY nice, plush version of this! And holds a large amount! Some could produce their entire shows from this thing! New
Wild Levitation: New
Ian Adair's Crown Jewel: New
ABC Blocks: Sleightly used
Tel's Bell: Sleightly used (just tarnished, really, only used to figure out how it worked!).
Topsy Turvy Bottles w/metal cylinders;Grant Cherry Cola: NEW
For details check out the sale page. I'd be willing to sell the magic listed above to go towards one, but would rather trade it all en mass to someone who has a new one they just don't use. I will be at work all day, but will check for PM's when I get back later tonight.
If you have a Tipper Monkey sitting on the shelf not being used, I could definteley put him to use, and you'd get a lot of great magic for the trade (matter of opinion of course!).
Happy Holidays
Chris
chris mcbrien
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
1235 Posts

Profile of chris mcbrien
Still looking for a tipper monkey that's used in great shape and working order for trade or partial trade/buy.
Anybody tired of the noisy little chimp and ready to send him to a new home?
Chris
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Chris you can get one and have one made if you want it to be remote controled.

http://www.streetpeddler.com called Charley Chimp

ken
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
HI, Cant you just buy these from Bruce any more?
Phillip
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Tipper Monkey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL