The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Cut and restored rope! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
What are sum funny lines for the routine.I cant really find anything funny becouse the routine itself is funny!I don't want to make it to funny and take away from the magic so I need just a few one-liners!

thanks,
six
mrmystic
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
200 Posts

Profile of mrmystic
White is rope, pink is fingers. ONLY cut the white rope, NOT the pink fingers.

I want you to take these sissors and even up that kids haircut.

With a boy and girl assistants. "You two just tied the knot a second ago and already your fighting."
BenSalinas
View Profile
Special user
Coinoscenti
746 Posts

Profile of BenSalinas
Aldo Colombini's Mamma-Mia Rope Routine is full of hilarious lines. It's a bunch of effects with rope, and you'll get laughs all the way through. Highly recommended!

Ben S
Your Friendly Neighborhood Coin Flinger

www.SalinasMagic.com

The Modern Coin Magic blog
www.ModernCoinMagic.com
Alym Amlani
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1464 Posts

Profile of Alym Amlani
Here is a piece of rope, just like the type you'd find in your everyday bedroom...
Logic Defied
yeagermagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of yeagermagic
One of my favorite lines you say to female spectator " This is rope just like you keep in your nightstand at home"
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I like having a volunteer try to cut the rope with a pair of Golden Shears. First you have them help for a minute and a half then send them back to the seat and change to a different routine on your own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Cut and restored rope! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL