The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Jim Cellini on new DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Jim Cellini king of the streets has turned up on the new Slydini DVD. It is great to see Jim and the video is excellent. I posted a review here if anyone is interested in the content.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Thanks, Dan! I love Cellini's magic - he's one of the best out there for strolling and close-up. I'm glad to see he's making another new dvd.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks Dan
That is a great review the Slydini book "Magic of Slydini" is also exerlent.
Mario
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2005-12-19 20:25, evolve629 wrote:
Thanks, Dan! I love Cellini's magic - he's one of the best out there for strolling and close-up. I'm glad to see he's making another new dvd.

Well, not exactly. Cellini, being one of Slydini's students, performs and explains several classic Slydini routines. This is not a Cellini DVD, he happens to be on the Slydini DVD. By the way, he's not the only Slydini student to perform on this set.

This is a great three hour tribute to the life and times of Slydini, both with performance clips/explanations of his work , as well as "I remember when..." interviews with some of his students.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
....why do I bother

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Because your a sucker for punishment. lol
Mario
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
I must be.

Evidently some people here relish nothing more in life than pointing out the short comings of others.

BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Where is this available?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its calleed "as I recall" and is available at every magic store I would hope in the world...its a murphys magic supplies exclusive...
koz
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
222 Posts

Profile of bropaul
Good review Danny... Keep it up. Some of us read your stuff and pay attention. Some don't. By the way, I hope your Holiday season is and was a good one. Take care.

KOZ this is not the only place that the buzz is going on about this DVD set. Thanks for what you do.
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well I'm glad they are talking about it...thanks
I hoep you get it and like it
koz
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I got it, and I do.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Richard Evans
View Profile
Inner circle
1379 Posts

Profile of Richard Evans
Everything about this DVD oozes quality! Best of 2005.
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three. Elayne Boosler
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
This DVD set is definitely a "must own".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Jim Cellini on new DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL