The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fund-raiser for Special Education school (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DaiBato
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of DaiBato
Dear Magic Café community:

I am a special education teacher by trade. A school run by some friends of mine (I don't work there) help middle and high-school age children with severe autism; they also service children with learning disabilites and emotional problems.

The school is located in Downtown Los Angeles in the 90026 zip code.

Would anyone out there be interested in helping me put together a magic show to help raise funds for this school? I can certainly supply details about the school to anyone who cares to directly contact me by PM above.

These kids need our help and the owners will happily supply enough of the financial particulars to those seriously interested in helping.

If you have contacts with the Magic Castle and can help enlist their interest, it would be eternally appreciated.

Please drop me a line if you are SERIOUS about helping out this little school.

Yours truly,

Dai Bato
DaiBato
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of DaiBato
Magic Café community, your silence on this topic is deafening.

Especially around Christmas.

Dai Bato
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Two years ago I did a show at a Bar Mitzvah for a fifteen-year-old autistic boy. It was without a doubt one of my most enjoyable shows.

I'll happily do what I can to help out together a show.

Please PM me with some details and contact information and I'll start working on it.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2491 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
This time of year really stinks for me time wise, but PM with details, and if you are talking about a ten or fifteen minute set along with a group, we can talk about it.

Cliff
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fund-raiser for Special Education school (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL