The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Of interest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051219/od_nm/mexico_mannequin_dc;_ylt=Ainti1eobR45g2.9EhtlMJSs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3NW1oMDRpBHNlYwM3NTc-
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well there's an EASY way to tell...but then that would disappoint the True Believers...who are after all ridiculous in their gulibility...

but then where would WE be without them!

Muy Extrano!
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
clowngrass
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of clowngrass
Coincidently a friend and his uncorpse bride are going to that part of Mexico tomorrow. I emailed him the story and hopefully he was bring the "corpse" back for Doug's museum. She really resembles an ex-girlfriend of mine.
I Try
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I doubt that the PFEP leaves any real clue to the oganic nature of the bride, anyway...
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"I doubt that the PFEP leaves any real clue..." hahaha...now that's 'insider' if I ever heard it Mr. Handa. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
handa
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, PA
1357 Posts

Profile of handa
I heard that is the double-edged sword as far as preserving Chupacabras, too. Not sure which message board or exactly when, but I know that I saw it somewhere recently...

I'm waiting for the first season of "CSI Encinitas" to start. I'm sure that those answering the phones at their forensics lab would be getting one heck of a workout.

Chris

P.S.--That teaser page for "Tiki Terrors" is nothing less than pure evil! Doug already has so much cool new stuff to contemplate, but my curiosity is really getting the better of me on this one. But then again, that's how it is supposed to work, isn't it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Of interest (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL