The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Year in Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LDM
View Profile
Loyal user
Upstate New York
278 Posts

Profile of LDM
This topic is for hearing about the highs and lows of your 2005 year. I look forward to hearing them!

Lows: My parents have not been getting along very well. They argue quite a bit, or have disagreements over petty things. I haven't been getting along with them either. I'm not very close with my sister; we just don't seem to connect, in my opinion. I've been doing more thinking and wondering about life and the world, and tears have definitely been shed. Our family situation is a bit fuzzy, and it's been difficult. Also, my grandfather passed away, and although we weren't very close, it was a loss for everyone.

Highs: I've been to some concerts of my favorite bands this year, and had a great time. I've made a new friend who moved here recently. He shares a lot of my interests, especially in music. Also, my hobbies have been going well: Nerfing is as strong as ever, with new discoveries being made every week; My progression on clarinet and saxophone is obvious; and the realm of Magic has been extremely enjoyable.

What can I say? Another year out of my thirteen lived. Despite the hardships of being human, I could be much worse off. I try to enjoy life as much as I can, with each day being its fullest.
Patrick Differ
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of Patrick Differ
I hope next year is better than this year, because this year was great!
Will you walk into my parlour? said the Spider to the Fly,
Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;
The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,
And I've a many curious things to show when you are there.

Oh no, no, said the little Fly, to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair
-can ne'er come down again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Year in Review (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL