The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Python Pull? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
Anyone have a review on the Python pulls? Is this applicable to Jumbo coin vanish?

Jared
brainman
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of brainman
???
... Nobody has it???
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I heard this is a very good pull Strong & does the job . There was a thread on this a while back to bad the search engine is down.
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1779 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Yup I have it. It's super strong and should have no trouble with a jumbo coin. You'll need a way to attach the coin to the pull. IIRC it comes with a crocodile clip which may do the job, but may not be secure enough. I would check for you but all my stuff's in boxes ATM having recently moved.
Author.
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here is a forum:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=113

After doing a search, not much on this device. It is mentioned in other strings, but noone seems to own it and reviewed them. There are 3 models I believe.

Brainman, it may be that noone wishes to review the item. Not every magician in the world is a member of the Café.
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
I have the medium strength pull. Let me start off by saying that the medium strength is the strongest pull I have ever used to date, I can only imagine what the high pull strength is like. I know the medium strength pull will vanish a jumbo coin no problem. The pull is a small black box with their logo on one side and a clever garment attachment on the other. The crocodile clip that it comes with is ok, but I swapped out that clip for my own other attachments. Depending on what you want it for, it works very well.
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have a jumbo coin I bought at nemcon convention from bob little only paid 5.00 & it's a nice shinny half dollar looks great . It has a tiny hole in the corner to attach a pull. You could always just drill a tiny hole in a jumbo coin .
brainman
View Profile
Special user
971 Posts

Profile of brainman
Thanks guys!!!! ; )
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
It seems that someone did want to review it Smile

Mike
Thatoldblackmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Thatoldblackmagic
Do you think the super model would work for a Bird cage rig?
Scotland's first winner of the Edinburgh International Magic Festival's first place award. ~ Allen Tipton's magic Student. ~ Magic Historian and Collector ~ Built magic for Scotland's top Pantomimes ,Cats ,The Wizard of Oz and a few other shows. ~ As seen on TV theatre and film Smile Aged 17
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
The medium will work for a small cage.
James

Quote:
On 2012-12-31 13:54, Thatoldblackmagic wrote:
Do you think the super model would work for a Bird cage rig?
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Python Pull? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL