The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2005 entrée: Eugene Burger » » Your Beard… » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Mr. Burger,

As someone in his early 30s beginning to lose his hair, I have noticed that many men who have less on top grow some on their face to compensate.

At what age did you start growing your beard and what influenced you to do so?

Have you ever thought of shaving your beard? I don't know if people would still recognize you.

Are there any pictures of you B.B. (Before Beard) that you would share in an upcoming book?
Eugene Burger
View Profile
1939 - 2017
231 Posts

Profile of Eugene Burger
I first grew my beard in 1970 at the instigation of friends who talked me into it. I have during the years shaved it off twice and IMMEDIATELY realized it was the wrong thing to do and let it grow back. I don't have any pre-beard photos.

My beard has been good for me. While I have no doubt LOST work because of it, I have also probably gotten work because of it -- and because it has made me recognizable and memorable. Now, of course, I would never shave it off again!
pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
540 Posts

Profile of pierredan
Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2005 entrée: Eugene Burger » » Your Beard… » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL