The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Airborne Vanishing Bottle? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
I am not completely formiliar with either of these two things, but I was wondering if it was possible to put the adaptable version of the Airborne gimmick into a Nielson Vanishing bottle with a liquid insert?

That way you could pour the glass and then vanish the same bottle.

Can this be done?

Derek Merdinyan
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Hey neat! I use airborne champagne bottle but not Nielson Vanishing Bottle. If the combined effect isn't available today, now that you mention it, there'll be, to start, about two or three models on the market in just a few months.
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
Quote:
On 2005-12-29 18:33, DerekMerdinyan wrote:

Can this be done?

Only one way to find out. Start cracking!
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
RandyStewart-
Oh man do I hate it when I give away ideas like that and someone else gets rich off of it! Smile

I wish I knew more about the two tricks. I am currently putting 90% of my earnings to traveling to competitions this summer. So, at this time, getting one of these is mostlikely out of the question Smile

I will keep it in mind.

Derek Merdinyan

P.S. If anyone DOES steal this idea and mass market it, I will kill them Smile
Magic Enhancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Robert Haas
1805 Posts

Profile of Magic Enhancer
Derek,

I got my factory starting to produce these right away.....thanks for th4e idea!!!! Lol..just kidding. I, myself have wanted one of these to become available. I've constructed a way to make it happen, but it's hard to explain without giving the gimmick awayl I'll try my best though. PM me if you need additional information.

I've adapted mine to work. You need to definitely redo the construction. It pretty much works by making the vanishing nielsen model into ther airborne gimmick. You need toinsert a small well into the botle. One of the drawbacks is that when you pour the champagne into the glass, you must hold the bottle by the neck. It's very difficult to explain , plus I don't want to give it all away. It also doesn't collapse as if you didn't alter the bottle, but it does fine if you're using a paper bag.....Once installed, the gimmick is about 4" in length (and you wo't be able to pour too much champagne. The more champagne you pour, the bigger the gimmick will be. If a "professional" vrsion of these came out onto the market, I'd be the first one to buy it.

Hope this helps.

Haas
Robert Haas
Magic Enhancer
Quality magic products for the working professional.
www.MagicEnhancer.com
liljay510
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
101 Posts

Profile of liljay510
Don't jump ahead of the gun, I know a friend who has doing the version you speak of for many years already...so it has been done....however not in the market. My friend also suggested the idea to Norm Nielsen himself but nothing transpired from it. I am going to make one for myself...if it turns out to be a success I will speak with him and see if he is willing to sell it. However you would need to supply the bottle.
No matter How much you know you can never stop learning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Airborne Vanishing Bottle? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL