The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » poll for school project (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Are you for or against or 'other' for legalization of marijuana?
Answer: other (reason: I have no clue how powerful pot is these days and I've heard it is far better than it was in the 70s, you should have included the answer "I don't care". If legalized it needs to be controlled like alchohol, and since it can be grown then if under age people have it on them it should be cause for loss of driving privledges and if anyone drives under the influence same as if drunk driving. I do think that it isn't good for you but hey, kill yourself if you want just don't do it around me.

Are you for, against, or 'other' for Flag Burning?
Answer: other (Reason: I wouldn't do it but it is freedom of expression, just as long as the burner realizes they may get a response stronger than they expect and should accept that response w/out ratting the person who may responde to the cops. Freedom comes with a cost and if that cost is getting the flag pole inserted into you then so be it)

Are you for, against, or 'other' for Abortion?
Answer: other (Reason: I think it is very sad and if it wasn't neccessary that would be the best situation but I do realize some womens situation make it the only route for them and I won't try to control their lives.)
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Side note: are these things illegal where you live?

For me: #1 is illegal and there are no laws regarding #2 or #3.

John
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I have no idea what the laws are regarding pot where I live. I don't do drugs so I never bothered to check. I also don't know the age of consent. I also don't know how late bars are open. Burning flags isn't illegal unless you do it in a hazardous manner, like in bulk under a witch tied to a pole. Number three isn't illegal here.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 19:26, Josh Riel wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-12 12:19, stoneunhinged wrote:
No one is going to call you a retard for your opinion.

Except for me. Your a retard for having an opinion, whoever originally asked the question.

See.
I knew it was coming.
Just to set the record straight before a real person calls me a retard I would also say..
Other - To be mass marketed like cigarettes shold be illegal and to use personally should be decriminalized but controlled such as for medical purposes.
Other - Flag burning is an action of those who do not know how to follow the correct procedures to vent their issues and frustrations. Change takes time and is not achieved by flag burning.
Other - Again the situation should be analyzed. With the spread of AIDS we should not be encouraging abortions freely yet I feel their are many instances in which it is OK.
My answers are also my problem with this form of research. If you said other you are generally accepted as not having an opinion but I@have strong opinions they are just not yes or no.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
See....other is the answer. That teacher is evil...put that down.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
For = 100% agreement
Against = 100% disagreement
Other = 1% or greater reasonable doubt for/against

Reading anything more into it typifies why polls are not to be trusted.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » poll for school project (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL