The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Blue man group (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
I saw them last year or 2 years ago and it was awesome,best show of my life.What do you guys think?Also has anyone ever adidtioned to be a blueman or musician in the group?
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I love the blue man group. I saw a thing on direct tv free view a few years ago and watched it every weekend. I missed the show they did in kc though.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
It's a sad tale, really. They arrive in Vegas...see all the showgirls just out of reach...and the blue just...well...spread. The show clearly resulted from their attempts to relieve the pressure. I have this on good authority, you know.

Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I haven't auditioned yet, but have sent the Toronto group some material. They recently had an open audition that I could not make it to. Looks like fun to be part of the show.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I could just take the T into boston to see it, but I'm just too lazy and enjoy TMC much more Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Blue man group (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL