The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Feejee Mermaid "Shown" on Radio! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
If you have ten minutes to spare, you might enjoy this radio interview in which I reveal the Feejee Mermaid to my shocked hosts! I had them close their eyes as I set it up in the studio. Near the end of the interview, I uncovered it.

Radio is a great medium for promoting an exhibit. Listeners will just have to come see now, won't they? Enjoy!

Yours,

Paul
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Thanks Doc. You are a treasure! It takes a good 'line' to sell it correctly and you have one. Smile

David Seebach used the large Monkey Paw I made him in that way on numerous Radio interviews to great success.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Doug,

I'm glad you enjoyed that! I really wanted to do the Dark Museum on radio, but I wasn't going to perform it at the show I was promoting. The radio station loves me now, and I'm sure I'll be welcome back sometime to scare the pants off them!

More radio at my press page.

Yours,

Paul
Utah Showmen
View Profile
Regular user
Utah Showman
135 Posts

Profile of Utah Showmen
Hi Paul,

Great Radio, Thanks for sharing.

John
John Robinson
Sideshow World
Preserving the Past....Promoting the Future of the Sideshow

Step Right Up It's always Alive on the Inside of Sideshow World

So Go In Now!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Feejee Mermaid "Shown" on Radio! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL