The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need a review of "Dream of Aces" by Gary Ouellet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-11-12 11:41, SmittyWitty wrote:
Great routine! Also have it. Amazing how these old threads pop back up from time to time.

I usually get a nasty PM from someone questioning why I would bring back an old thread. Why they care, I have no idea. lol.
Dai Hard
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Dai Hard
I like the production of the Aces and the switch-out move. From there I do the vanishes one by one. Just my preference, the DoA handling is fine.
Infinite Rider on the Big Dogma
Grampa Wizard
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Grampa Wizard
Folks have mentioned here the beauty of this routine. If you want to see some elegant choreography, check out Brad Christian's performance on youtube. This is poetry in motion. Watching his performance was enough to sell me on A Dream of Aces. Now the trick (sorry) is to get it to look as good as Brad's presentation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfr2UlLVRbo
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2003, David Le wrote:
Thanks for the clip Joseph!

I guess "Cousins" is the standard music to use this trick to all the time.

LOL! There are members in the Café who would vehemently disagree with you on that...

Quote:
I guess if ever I manage to get around actually performing it, I don't have to worry about DDCI suing me Smile

That's true. There are those here in the Café, however, who will NOT speak to me today (ten years later) for mentioning I used the music from "Cousins" to perform this. I quit doing the effect, it left such a bad taste in my mouth.

I noticed Brad Christian uses his own music. That's the safest bet. Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Need a review of "Dream of Aces" by Gary Ouellet (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL