The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Matt from Shanghai, China (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
Hey, I'm Matt. I've been into magic for about 7 months now. So far, I'm working with mostly cards. Material I am working on now brainstorm 1+2 (lots of practice) and Gregory Wilson's on the spot. I teach English as a second language in a private kindergarten in Shanghai, China. Anyhow, so far these are some of the best forums that I've found online that seem pretty active and have relevant topics. Thanks!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Welcome to the Café, Matt! Working with little ones takes a lot of energy...I'm glad you'll be able to relax among magicians here at this incredible resource.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
sk8freak45672
View Profile
New user
South Florida
53 Posts

Profile of sk8freak45672
Hello Matt welcome to the Café. You have stumbled on a great magic forum and you should have a good time talking about magic here.
The only constant is change.
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Café Matt, The Magic Café is a great forum and you will have a nice time here.
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Welcome to the Magic Café, Matt.
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Ciao Matt,

be careful with the Café': it's very additive because not only is a wonderful source for magic, but also is a great place to find more good friends.

Paolo Venturini
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Welcome to the Café, Matt. Found any magic shops over there? You are at a good place at a good time. Enjoy yourself there. As well, enjoy yourself here.
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Welcome to the Café Matt. Jump in and join the fun. I have already met a lot of really nice people here. Any questions and you can always find someone with the answer.
Steven
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Matt,

Glad you decided to join us and welcome to the Café! Just find yourself a comfortable chair, be prepared for good conversation, and meet new friends from around the world. Have fun and don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Matt from Shanghai, China (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL