The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Daniel Young's From The Other Side (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Finally finding the time to read again now that the holidays are over I had the chance to sit down and have a pleasant read this weekend with Daniel’s new eBook titled
From The Other Side.
I must say that it did give me cause to get out the Himber Wallet and rethink it. While at the same time trying to come to grips with the fact that what I know now in my enlightened state had formerly escaped me. Thanks to Daniel for this wonderful work.

Daniel is a member at The Mental Image and you can find a link to the book in The Publishers Section.

Recommended
Sebastian Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
It's too bad about the book being sold in Pounds. The exchange rate makes things very expensive.
jlibby
View Profile
Inner circle
1044 Posts

Profile of jlibby
Since I'm always looking for new and interesting uses for the Himber Wallet, I ordered Daniel's e-book. He describes some very interesting and creative mentalism effects and ideas for the Himber wallet. While Daniel talks about using a smaller, credit card size wallet, I think most of his ideas can be adapted to the breast pocket wallet as well.

It did get me thinking in new directions. I recommend this, especially if your Himber has been sitting in a drawer for a while.

See ya!
Joe L.
My new FREE ebook on the classic Mismade Bill trick is ready for you:
https://funnybirthdayshow.com/mismadebill/
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Daniel is an absolutly inspiring magician. An absolutly charming man with a head crammed full of incredible idea's. Look out in the very near future from more of his work and I'm sure it'll be getting better and better.

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2077 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Parson,

What then were you looking for? I haven't spoken to young Daniel for some time but I will say up front he is a buddy of mine, however I think the actual product description of the book in question is extremely fair and honest. It might not be his best work but it stands up for what it is.

He is undoubtedly a fantastic thinker and I recommend anything he writes.

D.
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
David,
After reviewing the book again, I realized that I had MISREAD Daniel's idea.
I regret having made disparaging remarks about the book and have had my negative post deleted.
Peace,
Parson
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Daniel Young's From The Other Side (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL