The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Torn and restored card (Garcia's or Yves Doumergue) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicah123
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicah123
What is the difference between Daniel Garcia's "torn" DVD and Yuves Domergue's "torn and restored" card DVD? I thought they have the same handling but I might be wrong. Please help me out what do you rec and why?

Thanks
Adam
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
I don't own Yves Doumergue's but Torn is GREAT!
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
MaGiCoH
View Profile
Regular user
Brazil
167 Posts

Profile of MaGiCoH
I prefer Garcia's method.
But both are great.
     ´ H `

"Seeking the purest mentalism"

http://www.omentalista.com
another guest
View Profile
Regular user
.Malaysia.
128 Posts

Profile of another guest
They have the same handling, same tear sequence, everything is just the same, except for the third restoration. Not the method, but the way it is restored back. Performance difference I would say, for that third restoration.
For the rest, it is the same.
House
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I love both of the routines. I used to do Yves version all the time until I watched Daniel's. His touches made it seem flawless. Daniel's second restoration fooled me bad!!! Now I always do Torn.
Cartelli
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of Cartelli
With both you can't go wrong. You should look up the trick in the tricks and effect section or search for "torn and restored card".
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
I should check it out too. It's time for me to re-learn it anyway.
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
I don't want to suck up but Torn changed my life lol! I had some serious trouble with ResurrXion from that Canadian guy and I abandoned it because I thought it was too difficult. I am a magician that selects his few tricks that he does very carefully but Torn is high, HIGH on my list of favorites. And it is soooo easy to perform.

Okay, can someone get me a bucket now...?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Torn and restored card (Garcia's or Yves Doumergue) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL