The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ronincyberpunk
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of ronincyberpunk
I'm a new guy here, turned on by a poster on another forum where I inquired about learning more about Magic. I've dabbled with it as a kid. I can do a couple of card tricks (simple ones), a few rope tricks and mental magic stuff but it's all stuff that I got out of 2 books I got as a child. The interest recently resurfaced and I'm playing around more and trying to learn more so this forum is an amazing reference for me.

I live in Atlanta and attended Georgia Tech for three years until they realized I was a bad student and sent me on my way. So I'm taking a while to get my life reorganized and figure out where I want to go.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Welcome to the Café! Many of the Magicians you will meet here like myself all started
magic with books. I have come to find the Magic Café like Java, its very addicting, so have your coffe ready and read on..

all the best,

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Howdy to you,

Forgive my tardiness in greeting you to the Café. Welcome! No doubt you'll enjoy the time spent here but a word of warning it's addictive. Just thought I'd throw that in, as you don't want to neglect your studies! Please feel free to join in the conversations as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL