The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How many types of close-up mats are there? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
RonjoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island NY
138 Posts

Profile of RonjoMagic
Hi Guys, Pete from Ronjo.com here. We manufactuer our own mats, Magicican's Choice brand. Ours are not "Apolo or Zeus as mentioned above" They can be hand washed not machine washed as mention above. They come with a lifetime warranty. And are of the highest quality. Thansk, Pete
jbohn
View Profile
Regular user
Minneapoils, MN
102 Posts

Profile of jbohn
Here's what I use most of the time- something I learned from Larry Kahlow at Eagle Magic here in Minneapolis:

A carpet square.

Cheap, easy to come buy, and they work pretty well. I add some Rubbermaid non-slip matting (available at Target, etc.) to the back with a LITTLE Gorilla Glue around the edges and a dot in the center, and they stay put, too.

Just my 2 cents.

Jeremiah
oso2you
View Profile
Regular user
Oregon
128 Posts

Profile of oso2you
I made my own using two double thick pieces of 13x19" felt and covered that with green velvet. I like it fairly firm mainly because it makes the chop cup easier to "release".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » How many types of close-up mats are there? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL