The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Titanic Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The website to order the Titanic Deck instructions is no longer there.

I have PM'd the creator, but thought it might be a good idea to check here, as well.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Already pm'ed you Sir
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Barry Daugherty
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
133 Posts

Profile of Barry Daugherty
For all of our benefit, what has happened to the site? I, too, was interested in learning more about this, but couldn't find it. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Barry

P.S. Hatching is absolutely brilliant!
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I just checked and my site is back again Smile
Please don't do any purchases until wednsday because I am out of town.
Bests,
Titanas
Barry Daugherty
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
133 Posts

Profile of Barry Daugherty
Titanas,

Glad that the site is back. I'll be ordering and waiting for the download on Wednesday!

Thanks again for your creativity!
Barry
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
428 Posts

Profile of KingOfDiamonds
I've just ordered it yesterday.

I thought a bit about it and I have a possible explanation about how it is made but anyway, the bonus are so great that I couldn't resist. If it isn't what I think, that's interesting. If it's what I think it is, that's very clever.

I don't think I will be disappointed in any case.
NEW E-BOOK! Sneak: 12 card tricks based on the same principle.

https://www.lybrary.com/rapha%c3%83%c2%abl-czaja-m-534.html?affid=3322
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
428 Posts

I don't have my whole deck yet, but, reading the pdf, it's surely great mentalism for everyone : If you're a magician who regulary do mental tricks or who never dared to do one, try this one. If you are a pure mentalist, that is the perfect deck because it looks so innocent and you don't have to do any funny moves.

Yes, you have to buy something else to build your deck. It cost me 12 dollars plus the 15 dollars of the pdf. Generally a good card trick is about 20-25 dollars and some mentalism tricks are too expensive to my opinion. So, 27 dollars for "one" trick with a deck of cards : I don't feel cheated.
It took me many months to say to myself "Buy it !" but I was wrong. Actually I don't understand how someone can feel cheated.

Besides, the creator really thought about everything when he wrote his book. This is very professional. The thing is that you don't have ONE trick (which would be fair enough) but many more brilliant routines included in the pdf (and also some ideas in the forum), without counting your own ideas.

In fact, with that deck, you can improve some routines that you already perform. And I guess you can create some tricks outside of the "mind reading" stuff. The possibilities are really endless.

The 3rd principle was pretty obvious to me (I mean, knowing the first and second principle) but what a wonderful weapon to look fair ! Then, if that principle could be revealed here, it would be the definitive selling point for skeptical people who hesitate to buy this trick.

That is the best gimmicked deck you can get : easy to handle, examinable, and you can do (and improve !) your other favorite routines with it all along your show.

Thank you, Titanas.

Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2007-08-31 09:07, KingOfDiamonds wrote:
I've just ordered it yesterday.

I thought a bit about it and I have a possible explanation about how it is made but anyway, the bonus are so great that I couldn't resist. If it isn't what I think, that's interesting. If it's what I think it is, that's very clever.

I don't think I will be disappointed in any case.

Hey KingOfDiamonds,
I would like to ask you if your possible explanation was right.
Best,
Titanas
KingOfDiamonds
View Profile
Elite user
Paris
428 Posts

Yes I was right, but I was pretty lucky.

I PM you.

robinr
View Profile
Loyal user
Greater Los Angeles area
226 Posts

Profile of robinr
Docc Hilford has gathered a lot of comments recently for his Syndrome Deck. But it's a close cousin to the Titanic deck and anyone interested in one should be interested in the other. With Docc's video and audio you get a variety of mentalism use; with the extensive pdf provided by Titanas for the Titanic Deck, you get an equal variety of card magic uses. Both inventors have tips that are useful for the other. And fiddling with both decks will have you considering whether the deck should be constructed for face-down or face-up shuffles, and which of several stacks you should incorporate into the principle. High praise for both!
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
This is a great utility tool that can be used often I just assembled this last week. I have lots of fun with friends and family.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3515 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
How many people are still using this?
I just dug my book out and reread it... I believe I am going to have to remake my deck again.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2020, Wravyn wrote:
How many people are still using this?
I just dug my book out and reread it... I believe I am going to have to remake my deck again.

Haven't used it in some time, but still got the .pdf. Just opened it up!
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
On my reading list.
I want to use this method on a Si Stebbins stack.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Titanic Deck (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL