The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Icarus Effect Rules! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Can anyone tell me the coin production he did?
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
govjeffm
View Profile
New user
illinois
21 Posts

Profile of govjeffm
Does any part of the Icarus gimick require replacement often or just traditional wear and tear like any other prop?
Thanks
Always open to feedback. Drop me a note if you are close by. www.magicofjeffmetzger.com
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Your clothes will wear out before the other aspects of Icarus Effect do.

- entity
govjeffm
View Profile
New user
illinois
21 Posts

Profile of govjeffm
Ok, thanks entity!
Always open to feedback. Drop me a note if you are close by. www.magicofjeffmetzger.com
Silvernail
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of Silvernail
Alright, ive reconsidered. ive made a new decision. ICARUS. I might get e2 later though.
robert bianchi
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
159 Posts

Profile of robert bianchi
Dear Eirik:

I have been posting on the Icarus effect and Blake's investigation into same in the other post that bears the name "Icarus" in this street magic section for the past few days.

I perform Icarus, but have no idea of the differences compared with the Elevator effects. Between Icarus and Elevator, which is easier to wear throughout the day. Let's say that I am going out to a bar for the evening, which one is more comfortable, hidden, and needs the least set-up.

Secondly, as to the float, angles, etc... what are the qualitative differences between the two. Which is more impressive and why. It seems from your post that you are saying that Icarus provides a better illusion. How so?

Lastly, does it make sense for one to buy Elevator if you already have Icarus, and if so, why.

Thanks, Bob.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I liked the video.

While watching it I kept having one thought.

A show like this in the USA would only be on about two weeks before it was shut down. Is it just me or does the USA not like magic as much as Europe and Asia countries? I know that is painting with a broad brush, but I think there is a reason why the USA does not have shows like that. For whatever the reason is I think it is sad. Does Canada have shows like that?
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1072 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Well from what I have seen asain comedy isn't exactly on the same lines as the rest of the world, as well at british humor.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
I understand that comedy changes from country to country. I am not really talking about the comedy. I am talking more about just the magic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Icarus Effect Rules! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL