The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » SECRETS OF UNUSUAL E BAY NICHES (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
If any of you already sell on E Bay I have a link to a FREE E Book that will really open your eyes to some ideas that can make you some extra money. I know how hard it is to get together the extra cash for the newest magic book/effect and frankly, E Bay may be your answer.Problem is how to find something that not everyone else is selling in order to have a better chance of making a buck.
I can't put the link here, according to the Café rules, but if you drop me a note at DOCJAKSONSPLACE@AOL.COM and request the link I'll shoot it over to you. I gotta say this book is one of the best FREE e books that I've seen in a while and it will give you some really terrific ideas.Looking forward to hearing from you..Till then,

All the best,
John
John Smetana
View Profile
???? - 2009
499 Posts

Profile of John Smetana
Thanks for the great response to this post..If anyone else is interested in getting a copy of this book please drop me a note and I'll get it right out to you.

Thanks again and as always,

All the best,
John

Quote:

On 2006-02-06 17:44, John Smetana wrote:
If any of you already sell on E Bay I have a link to a FREE E Book that will really open your eyes to some ideas that can make you some extra money. I know how hard it is to get together the extra cash for the newest magic book/effect and frankly, E Bay may be your answer.Problem is how to find something that not everyone else is selling in order to have a better chance of making a buck.
I can't put the link here, according to the Café rules, but if you drop me a note at DOCJAKSONSPLACE@AOL.COM and request the link I'll shoot it over to you. I gotta say this book is one of the best FREE e books that I've seen in a while and it will give you some really terrific ideas.Looking forward to hearing from you..Till then,

All the best,
John

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » SECRETS OF UNUSUAL E BAY NICHES (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL