The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Question For Aussies: Local Magic Shops? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

molehill
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of molehill
Hi,

Although I've seen many online sites (and the related thread here), I was wondering what actual shops fellow Aussies used, in particular if there any in the Brisbane area.

While online shopping is all well and good, I find it far more pleasurable to be able to go in and actually browse somewhere. Plus, I would like to be able to support a local merchant.

Cheers,

Gerorge.
Aus
View Profile
Special user
Australia
997 Posts

Profile of Aus
I use ether The Magic STore In Melbourne (www.themagicstore.com.au) or Taylors Magic Shop in Sydney (www.taylorsmagicshop.com). Both shops a great. Taylors have CD Logs that are just a digital catalogues. Full of detail of the effects and moving footage of sean demoing each effect. Great for interstate customers like my self. Plus Taylors has exlusiove rights in Australia for a few Items

The Magic Store does not charge for postage on purchased Items and sends all items express post.

As for any shops in Brisburne I don't think there any, at least that I am aware of.

Magically

Aus
molehill
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of molehill
Cheers Aus,

No, I don't believe we have any magic shops in the Sunshine State (Hurrmmm, I wonder if there would be a market for one...).

These stores look great though, GASP! GOODIES OVERLOAD!

Will definately be using these.

Thanks again.

Gerorge.
Magicnevets
View Profile
New user
Sydney, Australia
56 Posts

Profile of Magicnevets
There used to be a shop in Brisbane but it closed down long ago. In QLD you could try carmineshouseofmagic.com not a walk in store but a local online one.
I don't perform illusions... it just looks like I do!
digiquick
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney
114 Posts

Profile of digiquick
Hi

If you want a good online magic store - try mine. - I run it and try to make it as near to a physical store as possible. Prices are a lot cheaper than shops, but you cant see the tricks demonstrated. Before you buy anything e mail me and I will give you the best advise I can on items, if they are rubbish I will tell you - 50% of goods advertised are poor. I try to sift tyhrough these, but of course I cant view all items on sale in the magic world. However if I do order anything and then find its rubbish, I always tell customers and will not charge. I have a room full of horrors.

Do get in touch

Kind regards

Graham
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Question For Aussies: Local Magic Shops? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL