The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Streamer Size for Fantasio Silver Wand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
I just got one of the new Fantasio Silver Vanishing wands and by trying different sizes I have found that a 4" by 9' streamer will fit the wand with just a little of room left. You will have to play with the extension some to get it right.

I used this at our last IBM meeting and I think some people were not expecting the wand to vanish since it was silver. I also have found that if you fill all of the vanishing Fantasio products very full the silks, streamers, etc. jump out of the vanish and seem larger than what you start with. Also, on the wand I like to close my hands down both sides of the wand thus helping the silks, streamer to jump out more.

I personally do not used the extra cap.

James Adamson
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I've seen James do this. It is very effective.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Thanks Bob,

As you know, at the IBM meeting that silk routine I did is part of a larger silk & dove (from some of your wonderful suggestions) act that I am working on. I appreciate all the feedback that I can get.

James Adamson
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
760 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Thanks for the tip, James! I have used two 4' streamers (2 or 3 inches wide) with my Fantasio wands also as part of a silk routine.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Streamer Size for Fantasio Silver Wand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL