The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Which one, The Raven or The Bat (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

danielhunley
View Profile
Regular user
Middle of No Where KY
168 Posts

Profile of danielhunley
I am really not sure which to buy, cuz they sound like the same thing. Also what coins are recommended to be used and where are some good websites I can buy them?
Jack Of Hearts!
freddyvegas
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of freddyvegas
Just buy the deluxe Raven kit and it comes with plenty of extras! And it comes with the video! Penguin Magic has it for $49. Smile
It Hurts to be beautiful
ferretface
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of ferretface
I know both illusions and would recommend the Raven. I believe it is the more impressive of the two. Smile
cardboy18
View Profile
Regular user
New york
128 Posts

Profile of cardboy18
IMO, I would save up and buy the Pro PK kit. At penguinmagic it is $80. While that sounds like a lot, you'll be able to do everything the Raven and Bat can do and more. Think about it, read the info on it and compare them. It's worth that extra money.

If you want to buy some extra coins, try ellusionist.com. If you buy the Pro PK kit, you can also buy the x-flip coin, which would lift and flip in a spectator's hand.
Peedlkyle
View Profile
New user
I live in my house
98 Posts

Profile of Peedlkyle
Penguinmagic also sells the X-Flip, AND for 5 bucks less then Ellusionist, AND free shipping. Just FYI...
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Which one, The Raven or The Bat (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL