The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Something (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
554 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Few weeks ago I received an email from a dealer on the possibilty to buy lots of magic items with a 25% discount.
I made my choice and at the same time I told the dealer that I wanted to be informed of the s&h charges in advance ( please notice that in this dealer web page there is no mention at all of possible shipping fees)
I didn't receive any reply to my message but found my CC charged with $45 on shipping fees ( I live in Italy) + the amount of $60 of items. Only today I've received a message from the dealer: he said that the server was out of service and he wasn't able to reply but he confirmed that the price of s&h was $45 (weight 1,4 KG!!).
When today I've received the stuff I paied $25 more for "extra custom fees": therefore I spent half of the total amount only for shipping charges. The weirdest thing is that on the packet there was the FedEx bill: it was ............$27.21.
This is real magic!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Something (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL