The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of Abbot's Encyclopedia of Rope Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rajat Mittal
View Profile
New user
London
98 Posts

Profile of Rajat Mittal
I've heard good things about this book. I was looking for some insight about the nature of the contents. Specifically, the mix between impromptu/prepared material and gaffed/ungaffed stuff.

Also some general information on the quality of the tricks...
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
This book is just great. It has stuff of all kind, gaffed, ungaffed, etc. And if you want to start rope magic, this is the book to learn from. It's dirt cheap and has some really stellar effects. The fact that Encyclopedia is in the title should tell you that it's loaded with all kinds of effects. If I remember correctly, there's even 2 chapter on cut and restored: one for impromptu and one for prepared.

This book is just fantastic. And for about 10 bucks, you absolutely cannot go wrong.

Cheers,
dchung
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review of Abbot's Encyclopedia of Rope Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL