The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Live In Nashville Saturday March 11th (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Lance Johnson ( EXCALIBER MAGIC) Will be headlining the It's Magic ! Theater show at the It's Magic shop/theater in Nashville on Saturday March 11th.

Its Magic is Nashville's premier magic shop and performance venue. It is located in the Hermitage ,in the Okwood Commons shopping plaza on Lebanon Rd.

Show time 8pm . Tickets can be reserved by calling 615-872-7450 or available at the door or online at http://www.itsmagiconline.com

Lance is a 4th generation magician with over 30 years of expierence on stage. Lance has performed all across the United States for Colleges,fortune 500 companies and Regional shopping Malls. Lance is also a graduate of the Bermuda Mavericks Comedy school,and has performed his comedy magic at the Comedy Catch in Chattanooga and the Funny Bone in Cincinnati Ohio.

Lance Blends his fast paced manipulations and high engery music with side splitting comedy for a show the whole family will enjoy.

EXCALIBER MAGIC " a new twist in reality"
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Hey Man, you mind if The Cool One serves as your warm-up/MC?

Talk to me brother!
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
Excaliber
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Excaliber
Would Love to Have BDC has the MC . Will be there on Friday night with a lecture. and Sat nite is the show .
Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
1604 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
I'm there baby!

I'll call ya today sometime...

John
We'll catch ya on the Back of the Cereal Box!
Johnny
www.johnnybeyond.com
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
That's Funny!!!!
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Good job guys. Great show. Lots of fun. Good to see you again Robert and Lance.
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
I for one would like to say "HATS OFF" to the crew at the (It's Magic) magic shop! Jeff and his staff are first class the shop IS what a magic shop should be and I for one could not have asked for any better. Thanks to all that came and helped and I am really looking forward to a return soon!

PS. Big Daddy Cool you are just that you did an outstanding job as our MC and I look forward to us working together soon as well.

Thanks again to all!

Robert Jones
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Darkwing,

It was a treat seeing you and your family Saturday night. Let's get together sometime when we can sit and chat for a while.

Robert
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Live In Nashville Saturday March 11th (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL