The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » One Saturday in Blackpool (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
708 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
I have just got back from a 3 hour trip to Blackpool for the 2006 convention, I thought I would just write a little something.

The guys from the Blackpool club planned an excelent convention and I would personally like to thankk them.

I had the chance to attend the Star lecture by Chase Curtis, I am not sure how old this guy is but I think he is young and had won the IBM close up competition, now I liked this guy he was easy to watch and said a great deal of interesting point about magic and where it should be heading.

After this it was one of the most amazing sessions THE MASTERCLASS
including the following amazing acts.
1, Martin nash lovely guy and some great effects taught
2, Craig Dixon very stong 'out of this world' version with 'cri***D cards
3, Michael Ammar, what needs to be said great guy whos name speaks for itslef, a very nice cion through silk effect taught.
4, my personal fav... The one and only Jean Pierre VALLARINO this guy is the most amazing talented person ever met!! it has to been seen to be believed!!
5, I have never seen this guy b4 but MAN what I guy!!! Chris CAPEHEART I loved this guy a true performer with hands from hevean, what he did with those coins was out of this planet!!
finally a lecture from Paul GREEN this guy is simply a legend some great advice tought and presented very well.

It was then to the dealers to hammer my credit card it took a while to find him but Joe PORPER was ther and I had the great pleasure of meeting him, he demed the Poker chip surprise, I have been after a dem of this for some time as many of you know, I loved it so of course I had to buy it, well worth it!!

also met Mr KUFFS who had a lovely idea for the ring to..... effect ring to sharpie very nice I think I may put away my 'coin case!!

The demo of the day was on th Henry Evens stand WOW the four coin production from inbetween those cards blew me away were talking gient chinese coins!! £100 well I think its worth it!!

I was a little dissapointed as the Alakazam stand was SO busy and Peter Nardi seemed rushed off his feet so I didn't get chance to chat with him...

Also on the balcony was VLADIMIR from Slovenia, lovel guy and I had to buy his nice ring and chain effect purely as it was performed so well!!

so many stands so many people not enought time to write more!!

will talk about the Gala performance in another post, a few things to say about that!!

it was then off to the Delightful Blackpool to sample the local bars with a deck of cards in hand it was a very enjoyable night!!!!! lol

I saw a few Café members there to I even saw Kenedys bright hair from the Balcony lol

regards
Ash
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » One Saturday in Blackpool (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL